Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Taking the first bite

For most of my life, food has been the center of attention. I come from a large family that gathers together for long, several-course meals that could put a lot of restaurants to shame...where "Want something to eat?" is a rhetorical question.

Now, I'm glad I inherited the talent for cooking and love cooking meals for my husband, family and friends. But I also can't get enough of the amazing restaurant scene in Cleveland. I've been here for 7 years now and haven't even broken through the surface.

So, I'm starting this blog to share my love for cooking and eating through this great culinary city and hope I inspire you to do the same.



Tonight's dinner: Parmesan Risotto with Chicken and Spinach

It's seriously easy, just cook the risotto according to the directions, add a shredded chicken breast and chopped spinach and stir in some Parmesan cheese. It's comfort food with some serious substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment